Have you ever been browsing an IKEA showroom and wondered what that paint color is? Or where the tile came from? Luckily for us, the Swedish retailer has been offering up that info this whole time.
If you've been eyeing the tile in a kitchen showroom (because it goes so well with the cabinets you're thinking about), just look around for the "Room Details" placard.
Indianapolis Monthly smartly spotted the sign at the new area store which opened earlier this month (the 45th location in the United States). The details include paint color, tile sources, and even the type and color of grout. Now, IKEA doesn't sell any of these things, but "that's how committed the Swedish retailer is to your happiness," the publication writes.
Weirdly, it does make us happy. Thanks, IKEA.
More IKEA news
- Virgil Abloh Gives A Sneak Peek of His IKEA Collaboration
- IKEA Launches New Line For Your Furry Best Friends
- This IKEA Dictionary Tells You What Each Product Name Means
- A Hard-Core IKEA Hack for a Rental Bathroom Makeover
- IKEA's Winter Collection Has Us Looking Forward To Cozy Weather
- Save Your Sanity: The Top 3 Toughest-to-Assemble IKEA Pieces
- Inventive Ways to Use IKEA's IVAR All Over the House