Art & Design Events...
It's Nesting Month at Apartment Therapy!
- This month we will be focusing on getting the apartment back into shape as the hot induced lethargy wears off
- Next month's theme is Fall Colors
- Bi-Coastal Launch Parties for Apartment Therapy
- Design conference addressing diverse range of issues on the creative side
- Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center. 212 721 6500
- September 9th and 10th
- Sept. 10th. Starts at 4pm, Corner of Crosby and Grand
- Block Party afterwards at Deitch Projects, 18 Wooster St.
- Denyse Shmidt demonstrates the ZigZag Bag
- Designers are encouraged to submit art that represents a non-domesticated animal to be auctioned off
- Submissions must be received by Sept 16th. Contact Karen@BDEonline.biz
- Event takes place September 29th, 5:30-8:30
- The Humanscale Showroom, 11 East 26th St, 8th fl. 212-353-138
- Nocturne at David Allen Gallery
- Red Hook Landscapes by Jade Doskow
- Through October 16th
- 331 Smith St., 718-488-5568