• Sanford Burrows Bedding Sale
• Chandeliers Sample Sale @ Haven
• Knoll Space Annual Sale
• Rejuvenation Outdoor Sale
• American Leather Annual Sofa Sleeper Sale @ Haven
• McGuire Furniture Fall Sale
• Cuddledown Pillow Sale
• Past Perfect Lighting Sale
• Seating & Dining Sale @ DWR
• Baker Furniture Sale
• Loll Design Sale @ YLiving
• Grange Sale
• Serena & Lily's Bazaar
• Seltzer Studios Sale
• Loll Kids Sale @ Clever Tomato
• Crate & Barrel Upholstery Sale
• EcoSmart Fireplace Sale
• Viva Terra Furniture Sale
• Shelving Sale @ The Container Store
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA
• Market SF
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations
details & 4 more below the jump…
scroll down for details
• West Coast Green 2010
• Alamo Square Flea Market & the Indie Mart
• Elle Decor Showhouse
• RISD Alumni Holiday Art Sale
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• Sanford Burrows Bedding Sale Sanford Burrows modern, embroidered, Italian-made bedding is on sale now — 50% off.
Online at Sanford Burrows, Design Public, 2Modern & Bobby Berk Home
Now - 10/15
• Knoll Space Annual Sale 15% off the MSRP at over 100 Knoll Space retailers in both the United States and Canada. Products are made to order per the customer's specifications and carry standard lead times.
Find a Knoll Space Retailer — YLiving.
9/24 - 10/3
• Past Perfect Lighting Sale 20% off on all electrical lighting, store wide both locations.
2224 Union Street San Francisco, California 94123
2246 Lombard Street San Francisco, California 94123
9/1 - 9/30: 11am - 7pm
• Seating & Dining Sale @ DWR Save 15% when you mix and match four or more specially marked chairs, stools and tables. Items do not have to be from the same collection. The sale also includes a 15% discount on orders of one or more specially marked dining accessories.
In studios and online.
9/9 - 9/28
• Baker Furniture Sale Baker's most inclusive sale ever, with savings for the first time on The Pagani Collection, The Andre Arbus Collection, and the latest additions to The Bill Sofield Collection, as well as Spring 2010 introductions. Additional discounts will be given on The Selected Works of Tony Duquette and select styles from The Milling Road Collection. Select styles not included.
All Baker Locations and online
9/3 - 10/12
• Loll Design Sale @ YLiving Save 10% -15% + enjoy free shipping and no tax on all Loll furniture and accessories at YLiving. Built for casual lounging and enjoying the outdoors, all Loll chairs, tables and accessories are manufactured of 100% recycled plastic reclaimed from used milk jugs. Designs require no maintenance and come in a rainbow of bright colors.
9/1 - 9/30
• Serena & Lily's Bazaar Bazaar, a seasonal online pop-up shop that is now open selectively six to eight times a year, features an ever-changing assortment of distinctive and one-of-a-kind treasures in several categories such as furniture, lighting, rugs, wall décor, textiles and objets d'art.
9/18 - 9/23
• Shelving Sale @ The Container Store 25% off our entire shelving collection — from customizable modular systems to a simple, single shelf. Plus, save 25% off elfa Installation Service.
In stores and online.
Now - 10/17
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA Curated by industrial designer Yves Béhar, TechnoCRAFT: Hackers, Modders, Fabbers, Tweakers, and Design in the Age of Individuality explores the new "makers and craftsmen", from the everyday person to the tech entrepreneur; from the young curious designer to the multinational, focused on custom solutions — all of whom share a new sense of "making" and openness to collaborate while operating in a more individualized marketplace.
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) | 701 Mission Street San Francisco, California 94103
7/10 - 10/3
• Market SF San Francisco's New Weekly Artist Market — each week features 25 - 50 local designers and artists, with a revolving cast of vendors.
Blue Macaw | 2565 Mission Street (@22nd Street) San Francisco, California 94110
Every Saturday 12pm - 6pm
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World) The installation — spanning thirty years of original paintings, drawings, notebooks, and sketchbooks — is being composed by Kalman as a creative context for her work. The exhibition expresses Kalman's habits as a collector, walker, traveler, reader and maker of lists.
Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets) San Francisco, California 94103
7/1 - 10/26
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• West Coast Green 2010 The Premier Conference on Green Innovation for the Built Environment. Join 11,000 thought leaders and forward thinkers at the drawing board for a cleaner, brighter future.
Fort Mason Center | San Francisco, California
9/30 - 10/2: 9am - 6pm
• Alamo Square Flea Market & the Indie Mart
Alamo Square | enter at Grove & Divisadero, Fulton & Scott or Hayes & Scott
10/16 & 10/17 @ Treasure Island
11/9 12pm - 6pm @ Thee Parkside
• Elle Decor Showhouse The Bay Area's Top Designers Give an Elle Decor Makeover to St. Francis Wood Mansion — proceeds benefit Junior League of San Francisco. Admission is $30.
300 St. Francis Boulevard San Francisco, California
OPENING GALA: 11/4
OPEN WEEKENDS: 11/5 - 11/21: 10am - 4pm
• RISD Alumni Holiday Art Sale RISD Alumni Art Sales feature thousands of items designed and created by alumni from all over the country and the world. Items for sale include fine art, home accessories, greeting cards, jewelry, paintings, furniture, rugs, clothing, photographs, glass and ceramics. Admission: free
Fort Mason Center | Building A - Marina Blvd & Buchanan Street, San Francisco, California
12/5: 9:30am- 5pm
Send it to us. We publish every Thursday: