Apartment Therapy Media (ApartmentTherapy.com & TheKitchn.com) is actively looking for a Studio Photographer. A passion for interior design, cooking and our websites is a big bonus!
AT Media is an innovative consumer-based media company with category-defining brands, including Kitchn (thekitchn.com) and Apartment Therapy (apartmenttherapy.com).
- Shoot and process a high volume of photos for multiple departments, including Kitchn.com, ApartmentTherapy.com, video and branded content
- Manage a network of freelance photographers, stylists and graphic designers
- Coordinate in-house shoot schedules
- Produce branded content packages
- Manage in-house photo archives
- Oversee stock photography resources
- Organize a database of props, surfaces and equipment
- Participate in editorial meetings and generate ideas that keep our photography fresh and on brand
- 3 to 4 years experience in food, home and lifestyle photography
- BFA in photography or related field preferred
- Experience in photo studio management
- Experience working with photo archives
- Experience working with stock photo houses
- Technical experience with still life photography, studio lighting and photo retouching
- Photographic portfolio demonstrating a high proficiency in digital photography, lighting, composition and creativity
- Proficiency with industry software (Adobe Photoshop CS6, Lightroom, and Capture One Pro)
- Knowledge in a variety of color management and photo workflows
- A cheerful, enthusiastic, and flexible work ethic and sense of humor
Comments have been disabled.