What Is This Shelf/Cabinet Thing?

What Is This Shelf/Cabinet Thing?

Aaron Able
Mar 10, 2010

Q: I recently bought this piece of furniture at a Housing Works thrift store, where it was labeled "Pantry Shelf." That doesn't make sense to me — but I have no idea what it is! Inside the cabinet there is one shelf. I use the area on the right for a pile of books but that obviously wasn't what the maker had in mind. Thanks!

Sent by Jessica

Editor: Hmmm — the caddy on the left looks like it would be perfect for umbrellas. Anyone?

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first. Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to: editorial@apartmenttherapy.com)

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt