A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. So here, in a new feature, we break down the eco-features of a space by asking in simple terms: What's great about this room?
- EnergyStar appliances.
- Low-BTU gas cooktop.
- Ecoshield zero-VOC, low-odor and ethylene glycol–free paint.
- Energy-efficient recessed LED lights and lightbulbs.
- Reverse-osmosis water-filtration system.
- Bamboo cabinetry.
- Flooring made of glass, porcelain and hardwood; energy-efficient radiant heating tubes under glass portion to heat home's interior.
- Caesarstone quartz and recycled-material countertops.
- Skylight ventilation