Where Can I Buy Lids for Empty Tin Cans?

Where Can I Buy Lids for Empty Tin Cans?

Cambria Bold
Feb 8, 2011

Q: I have a bunch of empty tin cans from veggies. I was wondering if you know a website that sells plastic tops for them so i can use them to store tea and coffee. For some reason I've been having the most trouble finding these. I even tried looking through tin can reuse projects thinking it would be the obvious one but just couldn't find what I need. Please help.

Asked by Eric

Editor: Eric, it sounds to us like what you're looking for are something like the eco tops from Jack Bresnahan that you see in the picture above. Unfortunately, I think those are still just a concept idea and aren't actually in production anywhere. A similar example are these universal jar tops, but they're made specifically for mason jars. Perhaps you should try to make your own reusable bowl covers?

Readers, any other suggestions?

Got a good question you'd like answered? Email us and we'll see if the Re-nest editors or our readers can help you out. Photos are always appreciated! Read more Good Questions here!
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt