Where Can I Find a Rhubarb Forcer in the US?

Where Can I Find a Rhubarb Forcer in the US?

Cambria Bold
Jun 16, 2010

Q: I'm growing rhubarb in my garden in Philadelphia, and I would like to use a rhubarb forcer. I've seen beautiful terracotta forcers on British websites. I tried ordering a forcer from Britain but I was turned away by the cost of shipping and the impracticality of shipping such a fragile object on such a long trip. I was wondering if any Re-Nest readers know where I can buy one in the States...? I checked Etsy to no avail. I also tried every combination of searches on Google that I can dream up. I have used a turned upside down pot, and while it has worked, it isn't as lovely as a proper rhubarb forcer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent by Heather

Editor: Readers, suggestions for Heather?

Got a good question you'd like answered? Email us and we'll see if the Re-nest editors or our readers can help you out. Photos are always appreciated! Read more Good Questions here!

(Image: Ruardean Pottery)

Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt