As the holidays near, Apartment Therapy has been featuring a series of increasingly more budget-friendly guides to design-y gifts. The logical conclusion of which is this: a guide to the very best gifts under $10, specifically with your office secret Santa (or white elephant) gift exchange in mind.
The best part? if they stick around the office, you may enjoy some of these gifts almost as much as your co-workers do.
1. Rainbow-colored binder clips: $2.99.
Add a little color to an office staple.
2. Adhesive retro chalkboard sticker: $7.99.
Everyone needs a way for their co-workers to leave them informative/inappropriate/embarrassing messages while they're away.
3. Tea Rex Tea Infuser: $8.23.
Have you ever been making tea and happened to think, "you know what would make this better? A DINOSAUR." I have.
4. Mini Foosball Table: $10.
Many hours of tiny, tiny competition await.
5. Someday Sticky Notes: $8.99.
If you slipped over to your co-worker's desk to swipe a few of these post-gifting, I would not blame you.
6. Set of 3 Eraser Rings, $6.99.
Almost as much fun as ring pops. (Which, incidentally, would also be a good secret Santa gift.)
7. Staple-Free Stapler: $10.
Good for saving the earth and fascinating your co-workers.
8. Cubicle Warfare Guide: $10.19.
Technically 19 cents over the limit, but we couldn't resist. Gift with extreme caution.
9. I Judge You When You Use Poor Grammar: $9.99.
Only for those whose spelling and grammar is absolutely inpeccable.
10. Horn Speaker Stand for Iphone 4: $2.25.
A stand and speaker all in one. Bonus: it's a passive amplifier, so no power is required.
images: as credited above.