Name: Winifred (2.5) & Penelope (1)
Location: Portland, Oregon
My daughter's room is heavily influenced by Scandinavian design, vintage finds, and a bit of whimsy. It's designed to clean up fast and look playful and fun even after a full day of play where all the toys are scattered across the room. The room has a few fun DIYs and a lot of IKEA.
- The wall decals are from Made of Sundays
- The play kitchen was a DIY from an A Beautiful Mess tutorial
- The peacock fan chair is Vintage so is the little white stool with the gold tipped legs (both are from vintage pink here in Portland) as is the magazine stand we used to hold books.
- Yellow baskets are from Target
- Toddler Bed is from IKEA
- Crib is from Walmart
- Pear print is from Fine Little Day
Thanks, Ali! Readers, visit her blog, Ali Lanenga.