A lot of Martha Stewart's crafts are a bit over our head, but these ideas for kids are all relatively simple. Browse through the slideshow, pick your favorites, and get busy! Our own favorites below...
• Felt Balls: This is one we're definitely going to be trying before this winter ends. Love the embellishments shown on these.
• Monster Mittens: This seems simple and like it'll keep the kids entertained in the car or while waiting for a Dr.'s appointment.
• Snow Table: We love this idea- letting the snow harden in a bucket is key here to making it work. Invite a friend over for a tea party on your snow table and chair!
• Felt Board: Another simple one we've had on our list for this winter. Once you create it, it can be used for so many different things- telling stories, teaching, and if it's a small frame- taking it when you travel.
• Clay: Here's a simple recipe for homemade clay.
Browse through the rest of the slideshow at Martha Stewart
(Images: Martha Stewart)