As fall approaches, we're seeing lots of earthy finishing touches for the home making their ways into stores. One such trend item is the wooden chandelier - a lighting pendant with several candelabra arms made of natural wood, save for the electrical components.
Wooden chandeliers originated in medieval times, when oils or candles were used to light dark spaces. Since then, an array of progressively more technological materials have been used for support, but as the movement toward sustainable production grows strength, consumers are looking toward natural materials for more and more choices in the home.
Some pieces are adorned with beads, crystals, and shades, yet others are stripped down to the minimal elements. Whether the pieces are antique or reproduction, the addition of a wooden chandelier immediately brings a time-worn, rustic quality to any given space, with lots of options to choose from whether in casual or a formal design scheme.
1. Arteriors Lighting Manning Wood Chandelier
2. Ballard Designs Chablis 6-Light Chandelier
3. Oly Studio Isa Chandelier
4. Mecox Gardens 6 Candle Wine Barrel Chandelier
5. BoBo Intriguing Objects Driftwood Chandelier
6. Outer Banks Trading Group Driftwood Chandelier
7. English Country Antiques Wooden Chandelier
8. O'Thentique Negro Ragno Chandelier
9. O'Thentique Rustique Chandelier
10. O'Thentique Figurine Chandelier