They say that it's easier to stick to a new diet or exercise regimen if you work to make it part of your routine. It shouldn't be a temporary deviation, but a lifestyle change instead. And if your lifestyle is currently "binging on Netflix," well... you've got to find a way to make your workouts part of that practice.
Good news! There are workouts you can do at home–right in front of the TV–to tone, shape and lose weight. We've rounded up some exercise tutorials from fitness experts and bloggers around the web to help get you started on your New Year's resolutions. These workouts can be tackled in less than 30 minutes, and none of them require any special equipment, other than some space, a sofa and maybe some dumbbells.
- Make Your TV Bender Guilt-Free With This Couch Workout from Popsugar
- Work Every Muscle With This Printable Bodyweight Workout from Popsugar
- A Printable Workout to Target Your Legs and Core in Just 20 Minutes from Popsugar
- Core-Carving Yoga Poses from Popsugar
- 7 Ways to Get Toned While You Watch TV from Cosmopolitan
- Here’s A Netflix Workout You Can Do On Your Couch from Buzzfeed
- 5 Easy and Effective Dumbbell Exercises for Your Arms from Self
- This Is The Arm Workout To Do If You Absolutely Hate Push-Ups from Self
- Here’s How To Work Out Your Arms In Three Minutes Flat from Buzzfeed
- 6 Minute Super Squat Workout from Shape
- 5 Squat And Lunge Variations That Seriously Tone Your Backside from Self
- The Best Butt Exercise–and You Can Do It Anywhere from Popsugar
- 5 Ways to Sculpt Lean Thighs From the Floor from Cosmopolitan