The Editor at Large reports on the WSJ Magazine's 'What's Next in Decorating' discussion with Editor in Chief Deborah Needleman, WSJ Columnist Sara Ruffin Costello, WSJ Contributing Editor David Netto, and Decorator Miles Redd. Plus, Metropolis examines the state of green furnishings at ICFF and Home Accents Today reports record sales for Williams-Sonoma.
DESIGN NEWS OF THE DAY
• WSJ editors explore 'What's Next in Decorating' at DDB | Editor at Large
• Jamie Pallot of Condé Nast Digital goes to Vanity Fair | Women's Wear Daily
• Learning to Take the Lead: Student Designers at ICFF | Metropolis
• Tests on Carpet Padding Show Toxins | New York Times
• Williams-Sonoma Announces Record First Quarter Results | Home Accents Today
Photo: The Editor at Large