Popular posts this week included special guest posts from Gayla Trail of You Grow Girl, a roundup of DIY and ready-to-buy rain barrels, 6 ways to reuse bread tags, and an all-you-need-to-know guide to getting rid of ants, once and for all. Read on for these and the Top 10 posts of the week!
15. Are KraftMaid Cabinets Eco-Friendly?
14. PopUP House: Affordable Prefab
13. How To Grow a Crate o' Arugula - Guest post from Gayla Trail of You Grow Girl
12. Woolfiller Repairs Holes and Hides Stains on Wool Garments
11. Potato Towers: How To Farm Potatoes On Your Front Stoop
10. 6 Ways to Reuse Bread Tags
9. How To Clone Your Herbs - Guest Post from Gayla Trail of You Grow Girl
8. Before & After: A Backyard Studio Garage
7. TerraCycle Wants to be the Google of Garbage
6. Solve Garden Problems with Baking Soda
5. Living It Up: Rooftop Gardens and Green Roofs
4. Rain Barrels: 15 DIY and Ready-To-Buy Options
3. Melissa and Steven's Preserved Spanish Revival
2. NO MORE ANTS!
1. 10 Ways to Save Energy When Air Conditioning is a Must
Previous Hot Posts: Outdoor Tables, Eco Watering Cans & Laundry Drying Racks