Hate to clean? Love to clean? Wherever you fall on the spectrum of enjoying the act of cleaning your home, you'll definitely enjoy all the great advice we dispensed this year when it came to getting smart about cleaning. From help setting up a cleaning schedule that works for you to how to really get clean the toughest spots in your home, this is our best and most effective cleaning advice of the year!
Cleaning schedule help
- The House that Cleans Itself: The Power of a Weekly Cleaning Schedule
- Take the Weekdays Off: The Complete Weekend-Only Cleaning Plan
Your cleanest bathroom yet
- How to Clean Your Shower and Keep it That Way: 5 Quick Tips
- We Tried It: The Miracle Grout Pen Test, Before & After
- A Shiny New Shower & Tub: A Cleaning Regimen for Keeping them Perfect Forever
For the folks who hate cleaning (or are a little lazy)
- The Lazy Person's Guide to a Happy Home: Tips for People Who (Really) Hate Cleaning
- The Hate-to-Clean Guide to Having an Always-Guest-Ready Home
- 7 Ways You’re Making House Cleaning Harder Than It Has To Be
- The "3 Things" Rule: Inching Toward Cleanliness
Tips for the tough spots
- How To Clean Your Kitchen Sink & Disposal
- Your Cleanest Floors Ever: 55+ of Our Best Tips, Tricks & Methods
- No Need to Dry Clean: How To Wash A Down Comforter
- How To Clean Your Dishwasher
- How To Clean Your Mattress
- How To Spot Clean Old or Set-In Stains on Upholstery
Don't forget about the forgettable spots
→ Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2014 roundup!
From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.