Madras is, of course, a type of fabric. But there's a certain print that's almost synonymous with the name. Plaid's laid-back cousin; brighter and with a tropical vibe. Picnic-y, but with a decidedly upscale bend. Basically, it's the perfect print to transition summer into fall.
Here are 10 pieces you can pick up for your home for less than $25 to bring in a relaxed summer vibe.
- SONOMA Life & Style Rainbow Plaid Tablecloth, Kohl's, $14
- Plaid and Stripe Knobs, set of two, Houzz, $15.98
- Nick Nelson's Plaid Flag Poster, Walls Need Love, $18
- Slubby Cotton Tea Towel, Pehr, $15
- Bright Green Plaid Dog Collar, Etsy, $20-$24
- Plaid Notebooks, Yellow Owl Workshop, set of two, $8
- Madras Binder Clips, Etsy, $4.50 for 12
- Gray and Yellow Plaid Coasters, Etsy, $14.95
- Steven Alan Bold Plaid Euro Sham, West Elm, $24.99
- Circo Fabric Cube, Target, $8.99