Bedding Trend: Argyle
Remember way back, about a year and a half ago, when we wrote about this image from Elle Interiors Sweden? We wondered if the 80s preppy look would make its way across the globe and into American stores…and it has. From Macy’s to Pottery Barn to Designer Linens Outlet, stores have stocked up on argyle bedding. If you’re looking for argyle pillows, throws, or sheets, click below for sources and links…
• 1 Elle Interior Sweden via Apartment Therapy Chicago
• 2 Lacoste Argyle Comforter Sets from Macy’s (Amethyst), $180 – $200
• 3 Argyle Shams from Horchow, $145
• 4 Nautica Rigger Decorator Pillow from Designer Linens Outlet, $20
• 5 Argyle Shams and Throws from Pottery Barn, $30 – $50 (reg. $49 – $79)
For more bedding options from Apartment Therapy, click here.