There's no need for a dryer with these creative and space-saving drying racks! Hang them inside or outside, over the tub or over the backyard, lower them from the ceiling or mount them on the wall. There are options sure to fit any space. So without any further ado, the creative clothes racks:
Not all of these racks are made from sustainable materials, but we hope they provide some inspiration for either building your own or as a simply using your dryer less.
1. Cupboard Laundry Rack, $129 from Pottery Barn
2. Hidden Art Double Clothes Drying Racks: This design was originally created for the Levi's clothes drying rack competition. This is a DIY project.
3. Over the Tub Drying Rack, $40 from Leifheit
4. 4. Pinocchio Washing Line, Castiglione Morelli Designs, in product development stage.
5. Tree-Inspired Laundry Lines, 334 Euros from Cassamania Alberto
6. Accordion Wall Mount Rack, $179 from Ballard Designs
7. Portable Clothes Line, $186 from Hills Products
8. Wood and Iron Hanging Rack, 43 GBP from Laundry Maid
9. Hanging Clip Dryer, $2 from Daiso
10. Beadboard Drying Wall Rack, $89 from Ballard Designs
11. SFI Certified Wooden Drying Rack, $78 from Robin's Homegoods
12. Ceiling Dryer with Varying Lengths, $109.95 from Bright Green Ideas
13. Ladder Laundry Rack, a DIY project
14. Suction Cup Mount, $40 from Window Dry
15. Spider Wall Rack, $169 from Brabantia
Any favorites or new ideas?
(Images: as linked)