One great way to create extra storage is by displaying something that would otherwise be tucked away in a cabinet or drawer. Whether they showcase the spices or hide them in pretty containers, these gorgeous spice storage solutions make me want to keep my spices out.
1. This set of 24 Hexagon Magnetic Spice Jars from Etsy shop GneissSpice comes with hand-stamped lids in either black or gold. $135, organic spices included.
2. Phil Teuwen's spice drawer, not available for purchase, but an easy DIY. Find similar boxes here, $9.95 for a set of 16 measuring 2" x 2" x 3/4" each.
3. These Pantry Design Spice Tins from DotComGiftShop feature a quiet pastel palette with a vintage vibe. £9.95 for a set of six.
4. This Endurance Rectangular Spice Set from Foodie Kitchen can be stored on the counter or hung on the wall. $27.
5. Fair trade Hand-painted Ceramic Spice Jars from Namaste, £9.98 each.