Fall is officially here, and everything is coming up gold. From garlands and wreaths to pumpkins and pears, read on for simple ways to DIY this metallic into your home for the season.
1. Falling leaves garland from 6th Street Design School.
2. Gilded acorns available to buy from Light of Day Creations on Etsy, but an easy thing to DIY!
3. Gold-painted branches from Popsugar.
4. DIY no-sew burlap table runner from Inspired by Charm.
5. Gold-dipped log candleholder DIY on the Etsy blog.
6. DIY feather garland from Simple Stylings.
7. Gilded pear place cards from Freutcake.
8. Gold magnolia leaf wreath from 100 Layer Cake.
9. How to gold leaf a pumpkin from Minted.
10. DIY gold leaf pinecone garland from The Sweetest Occasion.