Plants are well known as great way to add some color, texture and life to a space, and when they also happen to be beautifully oversized hanging plants, they also bring the drama. We've rounded up some examples from our archives and around the web.
1. An oversized Boston Fern adds texture and brings character to the room. Gregory and Jenny's Relaxed Hippie Bungalow Tour from Apartment Therapy.
2. Following curve of a staircase these Bears-Paw Ferns have a cascading effect. Snog Productions' Magical Garden Workspace Tour from Apartment Therapy.
3. A hanging Staghorn Fern creates a beautiful sculptural focal point. Image from Covet Garden via Issuu.
4. A curly Bonnie Spider Plant is an easy care option. Image from DIY Room Decor: How To Make A Recycled Bike Tube Plant Hanger on Apartment Therapy.
5. The trailing vines of a Pothos add a bit of interest to a bathroom corner. Lauren and Chad's Vintage Comfort Tour from Apartment Therapy.
6. Long delicate strands hang from a String of Pearls succulent, creating a beaded curtain effect. Image from Going Home to Roost.
7. Spider Plants hung at varying heights create drama in this space and have the effect of a chandelier. Carlos’ Custom DIY Loft Tour from Apartment Therapy.
8. A climbing pothos is right at home in this light filled shower, creating a mini oasis indoors. Image from Design Sponge.
9. Two large Boston Ferns fit this space's bohemian aesthetic. Image of Aldo Chaparro's home from The Selby.
10. A giant cascading Boston Fern makes a serious statement. Image from Design Sponge.