Second row (shoes):
1. Two IKEA Hyllis units are hacked into one multipurpose shelf. Via Ikea Hackers.
2. If you've got some lovely shoes to show, an ornate china cabinet holds them in style. Via The Selby.
3. A repurposed ladder serves as shoe and scarf storage. Via Stylizimo.
4. A storage ottoman lined with shoe pockets serves double or triple duty. Via Living in a Nutshell.
5. Another handy way to use a pallet. Via Decoist.
Third row (bags):
1. Why not treat your bags as art and place them front and center? Via The Everygirl.
2. Hanging storage designed to maximize space. The Iglu via Rakku Designs.
3. The IKEA Bygel system is just as handy for closets as for kitchens. Via Design Build Love.
4. Flea market wire baskets make handy clutch storage. Via Lovely Cupboard.
5. A wine rack moves to the bedroom. Via Salvage Life.
(Images: as credited above)