This half bath had its fair share of problems: an ugly floor, a water heater in the space and very little style. For only $25, it has been restyled to look much fresher with a cottage feel. Check out the dramatic change after the jump.
From dirty and green to bright and blue, this half bath has had quite the intervention. Check out the cost breakdown:
- Glidden white paint ($7.77 at Wal-Mart) I used 1/2 gallon so cost is $3.89
- Five 4' wood strips at $1.65 each - $8.25
- 1x3 board was $.98 per lineal foot - $8.65
- 1 can Krylon white spray paint $2.98
- Blue paint - already had from another project - Free
- Wipe-on Poly - already had - Free
- Cheap Dollar Store shower curtain - to hide the water heater - $1.00
Check out the entire makeover at Potentially Beautiful.
(Images: Potentially Beautiful)