Details of the renovation:
• Wall tile: 3x6" white subway stacked
• Floor tile: Lauren can't find the name of the stone right now because it is in their backyard shed blocked by cement slabs being used for another home project. I will update the post when this information becomes available.
• Toilet: Toto Aquia Two Dual Flush Elongated
• Vanity: Duravit X-Large Wall Mounted Vanity Unit (18-1/2" D x 31-1/2" W) in Cappuccino High Gloss Lacquer
• Medicine cabinet: Robern, (24"w x 40"h x 6"d) in frosted finish.
• Mirror: Lauren notes that she wishes she had not had a little shelf installed along the bottom of the mirror. She says it gets in the way and every once in a while someone whacks their head against it while bending over the sink!
• Glass frameless shower (wish we would have made the handle to enter shower a towel rack, would have been an even better use of space) from River Glass Designs. The sketch of the shower frame is the last image above.
(Sources: All photos by Lauren & Josh)