I was sitting around the other day, thinking about pairing gold kitchen cabinet hardware with stainless steel appliances, and I suddenly remembered: I never showed you all any photos of the finished World's Ugliest Condo bathroom!
I have a couple of reasons for this: a) I never finished it; b) I haven't taken any photos. So there's that. A bunch of stuff still needs hanging, and I constantly shift things around, so I'm not sure it will ever truly be done. But in honor of February, and since we are showing you all these renovation projects and before & afters, I thought to myself "why not give them a little glimpse of a bathroom at least?"
These photos were taken with an iPhone, but you can still see the what's what. Enjoy.
(Images: Dabney Frake)
MORE WORLDS UGLIEST CONDO ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Introducing the World's Ugliest Condo
• The World's Ugliest Condo: Scope of Work & Budget
• The World's Ugliest Condo: Finding That Special Contractor
• The World's Ugliest Condo: A Glimpse of What's To Come
• The World's Ugliest Condo: My Ballad of Renovation Woes
• The World's Ugliest Condo: Now We're Cooking
• The World's Ugliest Condo: And Then There Were(n't) Countertops
• The World's Ugliest Condo: The Final Stretch
• The Worlds Ugliest Condo: The Bathroom