You know how, when you have a new interest, it's suddenly all you can see? Just as a newly-expecting couple might see babies everywhere they look, so it is with me and bikes. I've recently decided to buy one, and find myself checking out others' wheels 24/7 these days.
Though storage isn't a huge issue for me (my London flat has a ground-floor shed, miracle of miracles), I've come to realize that it wouldn't even be the end of the world if I did have to cart my bike inside after every ride. With all this bike storage inspiration from our archives, I'd practically welcome the chance to incorporate my new hobby into my home!
Do you have a bike? Where does it live when you're not riding it?
1. Adrijana and Stanimir's Subtle Details
2. Jevon's Transformed Condo
3. Jeremy's Personal Stories
4. Amy and J.T.'s Favorite Things
5. Maria & Eric's Creative, Comfortable Home in Amsterdam
6. Dan and Becca's Vintage Character
7. Amy & Meghan's Charming Nest in Williamsburg
8. Johnny & Stacie's Super Sweet Loft
9. JoAnn's Truly Happy Home
10. Dana & Steve's Sunny Southern Craftsman
(Image credits: Adrijana and Stanimir's Subtle Details; Jevon's Transformed Condo; Maria & Eric's Creative, Comfortable Home in Amsterdam; Dan and Becca's Vintage Character; Amy & Meghan's Charming Nest in Williamsburg; Johnny & Stacie's Super Sweet Loft; Dana & Steve's Sunny Southern Craftsman)