I love a big ol' comforter on the bed — perfect for snuggling under on cold night and super easy for fluffing up and making the bed in the morning. You only need to buy a comforter once and then change out the duvet cover at will. To get you started, here are five affordable comforter options.
- Natural Down Alternative Comforter from West Elm You can score a Twin size for only $69 and a Full/Queen for $90. Made in the USA.
- Threshold Sateen Down Alternative Comforter from Target A Queen size is a very affordable $69.99 and King is $79.99.
- Real Simple Down Alternative Comforter fro Bed Bath & Beyond All three sizes - Full, Queen and King - are only $79.99.
- MYSA STRÅ Comforter from IKEA Of course IKEA would have the most affordable of the lot - only $49.99
- JCP Home Medium Warmth Down-Alternative Comforter from JC Penney A Twin comforter will set you back $70, Full/Queen for $80. Made in the USA of imported materials.
Images: 1. Robert's Rooftop View Over Berlin.)