The design world has embraced a neon trend in both fashion and interiors. Whether or not it's here to stay, we're always inspired by a bold mix that works. A hint of highlighter yellow or a touch of hot pink can't help but put a smile on your face.
If you're drawn to neutrals but looking to add some color, these homes provide some great inspiration for successfully integrating neon into your space.
1. From the soft pink walls to the vibrant wallpapered ceiling, this boudoir seamlessly mixes neons and neutrals. From EM Design Interiors.
2. A small and otherwise dreary outdoor space becomes inviting with a sunny, neon mural. From Dan & Shannon's Cozy New Home.
3. Rhode's collection of colorful accessories adds dimension to his workspace, making it fun and inviting. From Rohde's "Opportunistic" Design Laboratory.
4. David and Christopher painted portions of their white walls with a light, bright blue that brings the whole room to life. From David & Christopher's Lively Vintage Abode.
5. Dana & Steve's otherwise traditional exterior gets new life with a bold neon blue entry door. From Dana & Steve's Sunny Southern Craftsman.
6. Some neon striped bedding takes this room to the next level. From Pete & James' Natural & Neon Loft.
7. A neon pink wall makes a statement at the entry and plays well with the woods and whites of this living space. From Decor8.
8. A lovely mix of wood, white and gray is complimented by the neon accessories in this living room. Norwegian Elle Decor via Door Sixteen.
9. Neon colors really pack a punch in this white walled room. From Real Simple.
10. Easily add a pop of color by painting an interior door in a bold neon hue. From Desire to Inspire.
MORE NEON ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Neon: Back in a Big Way
• Make It Work: Pops of Neon
• Neon DIY Details from Around the Web
(Images as credited above.)