If you're looking for a non traditional holiday DIY (that you could totally leave up year round), look no further than this stunning paper reindeer. It should take you about 3 days (on and off) and come in under $30, so get cutting!
What You Need
- Glue Stick
- Double-Sided Tape
- 100 lb Cardstock Paper
- Ruler (with sharp edge)
- X-acto Knife / Scissors
- Download template.
- Print template out on 100 lb cardstock paper (using the paper color of your choice!)
- Using an x-acto knife / scissors, cut out all the pieces.
- Using the sharp edge of a ruler, fold all sides (fold the dash-dot line towards yourself, and the dotted line away from yourself)
- Each edge is numbered and there are 2 of each number. Search for the matching pair and glue the pieces together.
- Punch a hole in the back and hang wherever you please!
Swing by Ashley's blog for an instructional video.
Have a really great DIY project or tutorial that you want to share with others? Let us know! We love checking out what you're making these days, and learning from our readers. When you're ready, click here to submit your project and photos.