We tend to use our shower curtain rod as a drying rack for hand-washed clothing. It's not the most attractive solution, but it works. For those who want a more organized system, there are several wall-mounted drying racks made specifically for the bathroom. Some of them even fold up into closed cabinets so that you don't have to air your dirty laundry when guests stop by...
A few sources for bathroom drying racks:
• Cartwright Wall Drying Rack from Restoration Hardware, on sale for $115 (reg. $229)
• Bathtub Laundry Drying Rack from Stacks and Stacks, $33.99
• Accordion Drying Rack from the Container Store, $29.99
• Amish-Made Wall-Mounted Dryers from Lehmans, $22 - $33
• Space-Saving Laundry Airer from Lehmans, $75
Related posts and more sources from AT:
• Small Space Solution: Wall-Mounted Drying Racks
• Close-Up: Best Use of Air Rights Ever!
• Best Product: Retractable Indoor Clothesline
• Bathroom Basic: Train Racks
• Good Questions: Where Can I Find a Drying Rack That Lowers from the Ceiling?