Continuing that tradition (okay, not the bra, probably) with my daughter is important. But I'm noticing that those plastic Easter eggs just aren't made like they used to be. Plus, eco-friendly, organic, quality and cheap plastic don't really go hand in hand. So I've been gathering some other ideas. Even if we don't replace the plastic eggs entirely, some of these ideas would be great treasures to add to the hunt.
- Stuffie Bunny and Egg, The Adventures of Blue Girl xo
- Papier-Mache Eggs, Not Martha
- Bunny Bentos Bags, Tialys
- Felt Easter Egg Tutorial, Lusa Organics
- Easy Bunny Candy Pouch, Mer Mag
- DIY Easter Cone Tutorial, EAB Designs
(Images as linked above.)