Secret santas exchanges, office holiday parties, a little token for the the helpful neighbor next door...sometimes something small but special is in order. Here are our 10 picks for ultra inexpensive (all under $10!) goodies that are fun to give and even more fun to receive. (Full disclosure: I couldn't resist and gave myself the gift of those kitty cat hood knitting instructions...)
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
- Monogrammed Ornament by Jonathan Adler, $8.39 at JCPenney
- Money Tree, $6.99 at IKEA
- Pale Blue & Red Vacuum Flask, $7.99 at IKEA
- Everyday I'm Hustlin Temporary Tattoo By Arianna Orland, $5 at Tattly
- Chunky Kitty Hood Knitting Pattern by Erin Blacks, $5.86 on Etsy
- Metallic Zipper Pouch, $9 at West Elm
- Made With Love Cookie Stamp, $8 at Anthropologie
- Fortune Telling Book of Love, $9.95 at Nordstrom
- Natural Pumice Stone, $9 at West Elm
- Moon Night Light by Kikkerland, $9.73 on Amazon
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.