What You Need
empty spray bottle
clean rag (100% cotton)
eyeglass cleaning cloth
1. The first thing you do is make a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar. We used 1/2 a cup of each.
2. Pour your new cleaning solution into an empty spray bottle
3. Spray the solution onto a cotton rag.
4. Wipe your screen with the rag using small circular motions. Be careful not to apply too much pressure to your screen while doing this as it can damage your screen.
5. Use the eyeglass cleaning cloth to wipe your screen in small circular motions.
Additional Notes: We were impressed by how well this solution worked, it dried quickly and left no streaks. Using a cotton cloth is important as paper towels and tissue contain wood fibers which can damage your screen.
Click to see all of this month's Home Hacks tutorials.
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho)