The key is to get a good mix of essential oils and the right amount of bubbles. The bubbles come from the castille and glycerine (or coconut oil which might be easier to procure). We use Burt's Bees for the castille or Dr. Bronner's. If you get the lavender Dr. Bronners you can layer that scent with peppermint or eucalyptus.
What You Need
4 cups of Water
4 oz Castille Soap (like Dr. Bronner's which you can buy scented or unscented and it's totally green and can be used for cleaning around the house and your body)
3 oz of either Glycerin* or Coconut Oil (both lather well and are skin softeners)
Essential Oil (like Lavender or Eucalyptus)
Container for your concoction (non glass is best for near the bath)
*Glycerin is any pure soap, normally a transparent bar, made without synthetic detergents. You can buy it online or sometimes at the drugstore.
1. Mix water with castille and glycerin or coconut oil.
2. Add 4-5 drops of your choice of essential oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour your bubble bath into the container. It should keep for quite a while.
5. Fill bathtub with water and pour in a couple of ounces of bubble bath.
6. Take a deep breath and soak.