A tiny kitchen (in my opinion) is one with a small refrigerator, a sink and a stove, with little to no counter space. I've had plenty of tiny kitchens in previous apartments and despite their coziness, I always dreamed of the day I would have something a bit bigger — in case I might want to make two pies for the holidays that year.
However, I would give that dream right up for the chance to cook a meal in one of these stylish kitchens. Check out a few inspiring kitchens that made good use of their limited space:
1. INT2 Architecture: 45 sq meter projectThe Duplex,
2. Jean & Dylan's Playful Working Hideaway
3. A Small, Shabby London Kitchen Gets a Chic Update, Design*Sponge
4. Home: Beloved Vintage, Elle Interior Sweden
5. A New York Kitchen with a Place for Everything, House Beautiful
(Image credits: INT2 Architecture; Andie Powers; Phil Shakespeare; Elle Interior Sweden ; House Beautiful)