For the last month my washer/dryer combo hasn’t had the dryer functionality, and I've had to come up with some creative solutions for drying my clothes. I thought about only wearing quick-dry athletic wear, but that's proved to be unfashionable. So, in the end, an over-the-door drying rack is the best solution for me and my apartment.
Here are five options for drying without electricity:
- Antonius Drying Rack for over the door from IKEA; $7.99
- 3-Arm Tripod Floor Standing Rack from Target; $25.99
- OXO fold flat laundry drying rack from Macy’s; $69.99
- Real Simple Accessories Dryer from Bed Bath and Beyond; $9.99
- Over the Rail Portable Drying Rack from Sears; $23.97
(Images: As linked above)