Two matching lamps in the bedroom? Fuggedaboutit! For a lamp lover, the bedroom's a great place to mix it up. Combining table lamps, office lamps, sconces, standing lamps — even chandeliers — together can show off your style, shave a little off your bedroom budget and keep it modern. Our favorite new trend: mixing a standing lamp with a task or table lamp.
- A utilitarian task lamp on one side, an ornate standing lamp on the other is just the finishing touch that makes this eclectic bedroom work.
- My favorite standing lamp from IKEA is the focal point in this bedroom. A table lamp adds an additional lighting option.
- A chrome standing lamp and a square tailored modern lamp underline contemporary bachelor style.
- The exuberant standing lamp makes this room sing.
- A chandelier, a task lamp and a bedside lamp play well together in this bedroom.
Images: Skona Hem; Bethany Nauert from Bernice & Eugene's DTLA Loft on a Budget; Mat Sanders from Paul's Perfectly Suited Studio; Mark Fugarino from Mark's Eclectic Evolution; Kyle Freeman from Maureen & Lui's Pondside Lily Pad