Johnny Depp has quite an interesting real estate portfolio. Specifically, because he owns five penthouses, all in the same building. He put all five on the market in the fall, but this is the first time we're seeing inside this particular unit.
The penthouses are all located in Downtown Los Angeles' historic Eastern Columbia Lofts. Depp bought his first one back in 2002, and over the years, accumulated five in total. Across all of the properties, it amounts to 9 bedrooms and 14 baths, which the Pirates of the Caribbean star "kept... largely separate, living in them 'like rooms in a home,'" listing agent Kevin Dees of Partners Trust told the Wall Street Journal. He had three connected, and the remaining two served as a guest suite and an art studio. Two of the penthouses have been sold already.
This unit, a two bedroom, three bathroom corner duplex, is one of the three remaining properties. It clocks in at 2,266 square feet, and also has an outdoor terrace with direct access to the Eastern Columbia Building's "magnificent sky deck featuring a saltwater pool, spa, sundeck and fully-equipped fitness studio."
The photos and video give a peek into Depp's unique style amongst the Art Deco details of the 1930s building. We're digging the original 1958 Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame street lights in the living area, but sadly, those leave with Johnny.
The property is currently listed with Partners Trust for $2.475 million.
More LA abodes
- Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi List Their Santa Barbara Villa for $45 Million
- Kristen Wiig's Gorgeous LA Home Is For Sale For $2.4 Million
- Marilyn Monroe's Former LA Home For Sale For $6.9 Million
- A Former Castle in Malibu Gets Rebuilt (With a New $80 Million Price Tag)
- One of the Famous Case Study Houses is For Sale (for Big Bucks!)
- America's Most Expensive Home Comes With a Helicopter & Candy Room