Barbara Bestor rental? She signed the lease while her husband was at work and even though her husband didn't like that she moved so quickly, after a short period of time in the house he was convinced that their home was very special. From the street the home is hidden behind greenery; therefore, it is very private. It really feels like you are in your own retreat. Did I also mention they have two hammocks? I am in love! Pietsie and Stephen know that as their little girl gets older they are going to have to move into a home with more space, but they are having a hard time letting go of their perfect little rental.
Nickey Kehoe. My friend Caitlin just came back from Morocco and shipped back a load of gorgeous rugs and textiles - pretty much the best place in the world for that sort of thing!
- Okeefe and Merritt stove: ebay.com
- Matteo Linens: I go to the outlet in downtown L.A. - everything is 60% off
- Jielde Lamps: Mohawk General Store
- Homemade Bottle Lamps using Make-a-lamp kit: Amazon.com
- Caitlin Wylde
- Caleb Speller
- Karin Apollonia Mueller
- Marcy Freedman
- Brazilian Fabric Hammocks with fringe: Hammocks.com
- Baskets: Dosa
- Kevin Carney at Mohawkgeneralstore.net for vintage stereo equipment
Juan Enriquez • HOUSE TOUR ARCHIVE Check out past house tours here • Interested in sharing your home with Apartment Therapy? Contact the editors through our House Tour Submission Form. • Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Submission Form.