Did any of your New Year's resolutions involve waking up earlier? Working out more? Establishing a routine? Here are some fashionable modern and retro alarm clocks to help you get out of bed on time...or early, if you please!
• Made of white ceramic and steel, this chic take on the classic alarm clock is thrust into modern times with its unexpected material. From West Elm, $34-69
• When it's not illuminated, this LED clock looks like a sleek piece of wood---but turn it on and the light shines through with the time and temperature. $32.99 on Amazon
• This small, modern bedside clock is available in black, white, and two bold colors. From Anything-Design, contact for price.
• Go retro (for a price!) with this retro-modern analog flip clock. From DH Gate, $284.24
• This Blanc And Noir LED Alarm Clock gives a super modern take on the alarm clock, and features a dimmer. From Authentics, $77.
• The Infinity Instruments model is a throwback to retro clocks from the 60s. From Walmart, $33.99.
• The Click Clock, designed by Paul Koh in 2008, is reminiscent of the 80s. From Moma Store, $35
• Westclox were popular for a reason from the 50s to the 70s---this wireless alarm clock is called the Big Ben Alarm Clock. From Etsy seller Jacqulerae, $36
• The On/Off Alarm Clock by Nina Tolstrup turns off when tilted. From Deskstore, ~$46
• One of an array of stylish, retro-inspired radio/alarm clock combinations, the Model One also accepts input from your digital music device. From Tivoli, $149.99.
MORE ALARM CLOCKS ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• iPhone Alarm Clock Knows When You're Ready to Wake
• 5 Alarms Guaranteed to Get You Out of the Sack
• The Top 5 Most Evil Alarm Clocks Ever
• How To Create Your Own Phaser Alarm Clock
Images: As credited above.