We love small spaces. We love them for their lower energy and heating bills and because they force us to edit, organize, and reduce our accumulation of stuff. But most of all, we love them because there seems to be no end to what you can do with them given some creative planning! Here are 25 of the top small space living posts we wrote this year.
• 1 The Secrets Behind Great Small Spaces
• 2 25 Easy Tips, Strategies and Ideas for Small Space Living
• 3 11 Hideaway Storage Ideas for Small Spaces
• 4 Backyard Studios, Office Sheds, and Cottages
• 5 15 Green Ideas from 2010 Small, Cool Spaces
• 6 3 Yurt Kit Comparisons
• 7 The Hermit's Cabin: For Solitude and Silence
• 8 5 Alternative Methods to Storing Clothes Without a Closet
• 9 Small Space Alert! 4 People and a Dog in 180 Square Feet
• 10 Plant Room: A Small Space Clip-On Apartment Garden
• 11 Indoor Container Gardens for Small Spaces
• 12 5 Space-Saving Finds from Re-Nest Green Tours
• 13 Re-Nest On... Going Small
• 14 Under-Bed Storage: 5 Ways To Store More Than Monsters
• 15 Small Space Composting Solutions
• 16 Small Space Recycling Solutions
• 17 Creative Ways to Organize and Store Your Shoes
• 18 Green Style: Tiny Studio Converts Into 24 Different Rooms
• 19 Roundup: Garden Shed Offices
• 20 Space-Saving Food Storage Options That Are Green, Too!
• 21 4 Easy Green Storage Solutions That Are Cheap or Free
• 22 6 Ways You Can Create a Makeshift Dining Room Table
• 23 Double-Duty Furniture: Round Two!
• 24 Families in Small Spaces: How To Do It and Not Go Crazy
• 25 10 Ways To Live Green In Your Dorm Room
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)