Wattle fencing originated in England and was traditionally woven with willow or hazel branches. However, it can incorporate a variety of twigs, reeds, or branches you find outdoors (namely oak, elder, hornbeam and ash).
- This wattle screen provides shade in a garden, from Webshots via Timonty Lee Landscape Design's pinterest.
- I love this contemporary application of wattle in a garden by landscape architect Andrea Cochran.
- A high wattle fence panel from Detroit Garden Works
- A wattle fence being constructed by England's Go Wild Landscapes
- Wattle is one type of barrier recommended by Organic Gardening for building a raised bed garden.
(Images: as linked above)