Stumped on what to bring for your office secret Santa or white elephant gift exchange? Don't just bring another coffee mug—make a mug cake kit! It's super simple, under $10, and when you add a nip of Baileys, you're sure to win at the holidays.
Watch how to make Baileys chocolate mug cake!
What You Need
- A mug
- Cellophane bag
- Baileys nip
- Baker's twine
- Recipe card (one per page / four per page)
- Recipe dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt)
1. Print out your recipe card:
Or print out enough to make for all your coworkers:
2. Measure out the dry ingredients, and layer in your cellophane bag. Tie your bag closed with baker's twine.
3. Assemble your mug gift: Place your dry ingredient bag in the mug, and add in the Baileys, spoon, and a copy of the recipe. Dress up the mug with a ribbon and gift!
Now, if you just want to make one for yourself, we won't judge. Mug on.
Want more mug cake goodness? The 5-Minute Drugstore Dessert You Need in Your Life
Re-edited from a post originally published 12.10.15-NT