I have the hardest time finding bar stools that are unique. I came across the Organic Modernism bar stool while shopping for a rocking chair and was inspired to find similarly cool bar stools that would set the kitchen apart from an average kitchen.
Some of the bar stools I chose for the roundup are valued more for their modern aesthetic rather than comfort. Personally, I love both upholstered bar stools (for their look and comfort), but could also fall in love with an aluminum stool.
- Elysian Barstools: Lawson-Fenning $850 COM (pair)
- Hangover Counter Stool: Organic Modernism $250
- Cherner Barstool: The Cherner Chair Company $749 (classic walnut base)
- Kurf - A Counter Stool: Organic Modernism $375
- Industrial Stool, natural/raw steel: West Elm $169
- Wood and Iron Barstool: Empiric Studio $425
- Tilo Bar Stool: Cisco Home $695
- Lasenza Aluminum Cafe Swivel Bar Stool: ModernCollections.com $249
- Anime Stackable Transparent Bar Stool: ModernCollections.com $170
What is your favorite barstool?
Images: As credited above