You know we can't resist a good, stylish IKEA hack. I'm talking about the ones that help your furniture become what the Scandinavian gods truly intended, fulfilling its destiny as super stylish decor. Multiply that by ten and you have today's post: 10 regular IKEA products that have been tweaked and wrangled into a different, more magnificent existence.
1. A fabric pouf sewn by Kristi Murphy using an IKEA ottoman as the base.
2. Livet Hemma pimped regular wooden cutting boards into something leathery and gift worthy.
3. A couple of easy tweaks make this IKEA kitchen in Lonny look custom: DIY leather handles (39 cents each) and black toe kicks.
4. This is an easy DIY lighting project using a lamp kit and a bowl, from A Beautiful Mess.
5. The always stylish Bambula blog made a similarly simple light, this time with a basket as the shade.
Re-edited from a post originally published 12.9.13-NT