Got a great photo, poster or other nifty piece to hang and need a frame that won't cost more than what you're putting in it? How about a whole collection of things that you plan on installing gallery style? Well, look no further...here is our list of affordable frame sources:
Judy Ross shares some tips for framing your art:
- Pottery Barn - lots of styles (from basic to detailed) in a range of affordable prices. They also carry frame risers, stands, shelves and other artwork display accessories.
- West Elm - their Gallery Frames collection is simple and basic. Frames are available in black, white or painted silver finishes in a variety of sizes. Currently, prices range from $12 -179.
- Urban Outfitters - Although the number of offerings in this area have declined over the years at UO, if you're looking to put together a gallery wall on the cheap, they sell a 10 frame set (in three color choices) for $49, a great value.
- American Frame - we've heard good things about this online retailer - a really wide selection of basics, good prices, free mat with each frame.
- Ikea - a framing staple for many of us, the Ribba frames are somewhat legendary for great prices and good quality.
Got another source that we should add to the list? Let us know in the comments below...