Glow and Behold. We first saw this sparkling lightscape last year in the now-defunct Blueprint. It's a lovely neutral and crystalline color palette. Click below for details on how to do this project using Christmas lights and canvas...
• Paint a stretched canvas from an art-supply store in your desired color.
• Plot out your design in pencil on the back, keeping dots a half-inch apart.
• Gently press an awl through each dot in your design to make a hole slightly smaller than the diameter of the bulb.
• Press a bulb into each hole; secure each with craft clue.
• Look!: Rope Light in the Bathroom
• Light-emitting Wallpaper
(Edited from a post originally published 11.21.07)