What You Need
• canvas just a bit smaller than the poster
• adhesive such as mod podge
• staple gun or stapler
1. Lay out your poster.
2. Place canvas on top to be sure you have enough room to fold the edges around.
3. Spread out your adhesive.
4. Starting at the bottom or top, carefully press your poster onto the gluey canvas, taking care to smooth out air bubbles. Note: I didn't photograph this step because I needed both hands — and you will too!
5. Flip the whole thing over and smooth it out.
6. Flip back over and use your fingers, a dry towel, or a brayer to smooth out any extra wrinkles.
7. Flip back over, and carefully wrap the edges around to the back of the canvas. Secure in place with staples.
8. Fold corners neatly like wrapping a present and secure with staples.
10. Hang, and enjoy!
(Images: Sarah Dobbins)