When I posted a couple of weeks ago about hiding laundry in a small apartment, many of you agreed with my husband that keeping my laundry in the bathtub was a bizarre habit. Though I loved hearing how other apartment dwellers deal with laundry, I have no plans for an immediate change because I currently……have no available space in my bedroom or closet for laundry storage. I am, however, keeping an eye out for a hamper attractive enough to live in my bedroom once I move later this summer.
Here's a roundup of some of my favorites- please feel free to share some of yours in the comments.
Top row, left to right:
1. Storage Hamper from JC Penney - $100 (I love it in barn red)
2. Mahogany Wood Hamper from VisionDecor - $104
3. Wooden Bench Hamper from Kitchen Source - $78
4. Castela Half Moon Hamper from Target - $66
5. Savannah Divided Hamper & Liner from Pottery Barn - $149